Szárcsa Hotel and Restaurant is located on the southern part of the city near the exit of the M7 highway. The city center is 2 kilometers far from the hotel which takes 25 minutes on foot and 5 minutes by car.
Approaching by car:
- Through the M7 highway the hotel is easy to approach both from the direction of Budapest and Lake Balaton. Take the exit 64 towards “Székesfehérvár Centrum” and drive 3 kilometers until reaching the hotel.
- From the direction of Austria, take road number 81 through Mór and turn right on Budai út. Driving on the way to Sárbogárd and Szekszárd, the hotel can be found after the railway bridge on the right side.
- From the direction of Veszprém, take the way to the “Centrum” at the first traffic circle and go along Palotai út. After going under the railway bridge, you will reach the hotel immediately.
GPS coordinate: N 471754° E 1841880°
Approaching by bus:
- From the main bus station of Székesfehérvár, take bus number 12 or 12A. Get off the bus at the 3rd stop and cross the road to reach the hotel. Bus tickets can be purchased on the bus for 300 HUF.
- From the railway station there is no direct bus to the hotel so it takes less time and money to take a taxi. It costs approximately 1,500 HUF. You can also walk from the railway station. In this case, turn left when leaving the building and at the first crossroad turn left again. Walk along Széchenyi utca and after going under the railways bridge, you will reach the hotel.