Permanent programs of Szárcsa Restaurant:
- January and February: Children can choose from more than 40 different costumes and dress up during lunchtime. They can make carnival masks and hats with the help of a kindergarten teacher.
- Easter: Children can meet sheep and rabbits in the restaurant garden, and they can paint eggs with our kindergarten teacher.
- 1st May: maypole decoration and competitions for children.
- Children’s day: performance for children.
- Whitsun: Revival of folklore traditions, election of the king and queen of Whitsun.
- September: Harvesting traditions, folk dance performances, recalling of traditions.
- October: Halloween party with ghosts and witches.
- December: Santa Claus is coming to our restaurant, drawing competition, programs at Advent, wreath making, gingerbread baking and decoration, fair.
View our monthly offer!